Leadership Team - Dan Wolfford
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Before joining Blue Team Alpha as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Dan Wolfford was the head of joint cyber intelligence for the DoS under U.S. Code: Title 22, Diplomatic Affairs. In this position, Wolfford authored the Joint Doctrine 2-04 Cyber Intelligence Support to Joint Operations, which constitutes the official advice for conducting joint and multinational cyber intelligence activities across various military operations.
Mr. Wolfford retired from the U.S. Air Force, Space Command, Cyber Warfare Wing, Computer Emergency Response Team (AFCERT) in 2015 as the officer in charge of threat intelligence.
Wolfford is a CompTIA subject matter expert and has assisted in the development phases of CompTIA’s certification exams, Network+ and A+. He earned a Master of Science in Cybersecurity and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. He also holds certifications Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+ (SEC+), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification – Registered Practitioner (CMMC-RP). Wolfford is a lifetime legacy gold member of the VFW.
- Master of Science, Cybersecurity, American Military University
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Hawaii Pacific University
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certify Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+ (SEC+)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification – Registered Practitioner (CMMC-RP)
- Professional Certificate, Cyber Intelligence, Carnegie Mellon University
To learn more about Dan or to learn more about Blue Team Alpha, contact us today!