BEC Vulnerability Assessment
Business Email Compromise Vulnerability Assessment
The BEC Vulnerability Assessment from Blue Team Alpha is a rapid Business Email Compromise (BEC) readiness check, designed to help companies quickly (typically within a week) understand their vulnerability regarding BEC attacks and the steps they can take to prevent one from occurring.
Cyberattacks targeting business email accounts continue to rise at an alarming rate. A BEC attack can involve:
- Wire Fraud
- False Invoice Schemes
- CEO Fraud
- Data Theft
- Full Network Breach
- Ransomware Deployment
BEC Vulnerability Assessment Service
Our BEC Vulnerability Assessment service examines your organization’s cybersecurity posture and prevention measures to identify any potential security gaps. We know the techniques the attackers use and we are looking to see if your business is vulnerable to these hacks.
All BEC Vulnerability Assessments come with a final report card, recommendations, and best practice tips that any business can act on in a short amount of time and which will lower your organization’s vulnerability to BEC and associated attacks.
- Email service review for key BEC prevention settings & protocols
- Limited external vulnerability scan results
- Customized, targeted phishing campaign to determine click rate vulnerability
- Policy review for key BEC prevention components
- Dark web search for compromised logins, passwords, hashes, and important data
- Cybersecurity awareness program review for key BEC prevention training curriculum
- Password Policy Review
- Funds Transfer Policy Review
- Vendor Change of Account Policy Review
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program Review
- Log Levels & Retention
- Forwarding Rules
- Final Report
Every Business Needs to Ask:
- How vulnerable are we to BEC?
- How would we know if our email service was compromised?
Today’s cybercriminals are sophisticated and relentless.
- Almost three-quarters of phishing sites now use SSL protection, pointing to the danger that users cannot rely on SSL alone to determine if a site is safe, according to recent research.
- Avanan’s 2019 Global Phish Report found that 1 out of every 99 emails is part of a phishing attack which uses malicious attachments.
Credentials and Expertise
Our team comprises certified security professionals who are experts in their field. We have extensive experience in responding to and remediating incidents of all sizes and types, and we use the latest tools and techniques to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.